Monday, April 15, 2013

Clinique RepairWear Laser Focus Wrinkle & Photo Damage (UV Damage) Corrector


Hello ^__^

From the recent event with Clinique, I get myself a nice juicy serum heehee. I've been eying on this item for months (since I saw their appearance on Singapore Women's Weekly) and dreaming about having it. At last, it's mine \^0^/ 

-*-


Details from www.clinique.com:

  • Skin Types: All
Potent serum gives every skin a second chance against lines, wrinkles, sun damage. In 4 weeks, see obvious reduction in lines, wrinkles, improved texture. At 12 weeks, the visible wrinkle-reducing power is remarkably close to a dermatological laser procedure. 63%, to be exact. Different commitment, different results. And yet impressive results guaranteed.

  • Apply 3 to 4 drops twice a day to face and around eyes. For all Skin Types. Partner with any of Clinique's de-aging solutions
  • For increased prevention against the effects of stress, sun and pollution, add Superdefense SPF 25 and Super Rescue.
  • For intense visible repair, add Youth Surge SPF 15 and Youth Surge Night.
-*-


I don't know about most people, but I always make a wishlist on things I want to to have, most of them are beauty products haha! I found them very interesting and appealing. Clinique's ad is always sleek and clean. Minimize in design yet able to strikingly provoke curiosity and clearly describe the results of using the products being advertized.

Laser Focus ad is cool and looks high tech, like it was made with the latest machine in the universe. The clear slightly milky serum is said to be as close as dermatological laser procedure, I've done one of that laser before and hmm, let's see the result shall we?

-*-



The serum used after cleansing and toner. The serum may be use all over the face and areas near the eyes too, neat! I love beauty products, each and everyone of them (that works) but I'm still longing for an item that can be used all over, fuss free products and actually really effective. I know we need 4, 5, or even 6 steps, but still, don't we all just longed for the easiest, quickest, fastest, and simplest product out there?!

The fact that this serum provide several benefits to fight aging from wrinkles and the sun is cool too. Some products provide anti-lines and wrinkle, some helps clears up the spots, this serum provide both and it actually add some 'power' of hydrating as well. The slightly sticky texture holds the moisturizer which added right after the serum, promote better moisture barrier for the skin. I use it mostly on night time and waking up with this plump and dewy skin. The finer lines are far more easier to be erased, in a number of 1-2 weeks the very fine lines disappearing.
I do have several dark spots on my cheeks, so far they are still there . . . hmm, I know that spots are tougher, but I'm keen on keep using it until the whole bottle is finished ^__^ So far I can see the whole face seems brighter, softer and happier. Maybe the tinier and thinner spots are gone by now like the skin been through a regenerating process.

-*-



Overall, this serum with a fancy packaging not just looks cool from the outside but inside too. First time user might feel the serum to be sticky, use a hydrating moisturizer after the serum and see how the serum helps hold the moisturizer to stay intact to the skin. I think it is best for those around 30 years old or when the signs of aging such as lines, wrinkles and spots are appearing. May be used with products from other brand and type according to one's need.

Laser procedure also took several treatment to start showing result, for now I choose Clinique RepairWear Laser Focus for showing results almost like laser treatment with a very small fraction of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment