Thursday, April 4, 2013

Indonesian Beauty Blogger MUC April 2013: Bling It On

Hi everyone,

as always IBB has come with another makeup challenge not to be missed ^__^ This month's theme is Bling It On, inspired by diamante and products that's on the stake is from NYX. You got to won a set of hampers worth Rp.500.000. There will be two winner as always so the total prize is Rp.1000.000.

Don't forget the staffs of IBB and past winners are not allowed to participate.

-*-


So, as a staff myself, I'm just going to share my version of Bling It On.

Above is my before look, so plain ^__^

A pre-cleanse skin with toner, serum and moisturizer.

-*-



Step 1:

Using an All In One BB Cream from The Body Shop in 02. A little bit too dark for my skin tone but I'll compensate it with a fair Cyber White EX compact from Estee Lauder which is a bit too light on me.

-*-



The BB Cream starts as white cream and by dabbing it all over the skin, they'll turn into skin tones accordingly.

-*-



After the BB Cream is well spread.

-*-





Step 2. To finish off the base I'm using compact by Estee Lauder by using the sponge and carefully blend everything well since sometime it can be cakey. But by adding Revlon loose powder somehow they are able to create a harmony.

-*-




Step 3.

Using a highlighter, bronzer and shading all in one with that famous item from The Body Shop. Which I think wonderful and able to give me an enhance cheek bone. Shaping the face to be more contoured than before.

-*-





Step 4:

Adding some blush action for that healthy perky rosy glow also using a product from The Body Shop.

Step 5.

Eye shadow and eye brow pencil from ZA

-*-



Step 5.

NYX, The Curve, an eyeliner with unique shape and design which made using eyeliner easier. The curvy tool made the hand stay steadier while during application deliver rigid line. So don't try to do a straight line all the way. Make small lines and connect them that smooth lines above the eyes.

-*-




Below is the result. Since the look focusing near the eyes area, I'm making a slightly longer lines with a wink upward.

-*-



Using an eyelash curler from Shu Uemura only to help the lashes to curls.
 -*-


Before the final step which is decorating, colored eye lenses, and fake lashes, I use the lip gloss from The Body Shop, it smells berry-licious but found to be quite sticky.

-*-



I hope it add some tiny bling on the look thou'

-*-


By using eyelash glue, I add some bling on forehead. And some heart shaped gold dusts (product by IZU) on the rear sides.

-*-



One on the right side and one on the left.

-*-


The images are taken with 2 different camera, iPhone and Fujifilm Fine Pix. iPhone able to capture normal light with more focused on details on low resolution, while Fine Pix absorbed light more with higher resolution yet unable to focus on closed range.

-*-




I hope you get the idea ^_^ 

-*-



But I feel I need more bling so I added one more but still in an ambiance of simplicity and hoping to see the contestant to take it further and really bling it on!
-*-

Check out my full transformation below of before, and after all are done.
  
-*-



Make yours soon and see you on Indonesian Beauty Blogger Facebook Group!

-*-


2 comments:

  1. hehe..bling2 makeupnya lucu...heart shapenya cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucuu...:)
    Jadi makin penasaran sama NYX Curve nya deh...

    Kalo ini versi Bling It On ku.. Cek back and follow back please..:)

    http://handiniaudita.blogspot.com/2013/04/gypsy-blink-ibb-make-up-challenge-april.html

    ReplyDelete