Monday, April 8, 2013

PAC Personal Make-Up Lesson and experience unlimited creation with our latest the art of make-up product, PAC Liquid Eyeliner Color!


Hi ladies,

last week I was also invited by for
"WEDDING ROMANCE WEEKEAST MEETS WEST” 2013, Bella Donna Group bersama Martha Tilaar Group mengundang CARNELLIN YULIANTI untuk hadir dan menjadi bagian penting pada moment opening ceremony WEDDING ROMANCE WEEKEAST MEETS WEST” 2013"

But since I have previous event, I have to missed the show and join the beauty class which is held on 5 PM on the same day at the East Mall. Got that ^___-- the show is at the West Mall while the class on East?

I arrived at East mall at 5.30 where it was still empty. Turn out the previous show (at the West Mall) started a bit late.

-*-



So I make myself busy by taking pictures all over the place since I can only be here until 6 PM.

-*-




The staffs are nice and very informative, they explain the products which was available at the venue. Skin check, free trial and mini makeovers.

-*-


From Dewi Sri Spa, Biokos, to PAC and Sariayu, there are all here. But the main focus is the new eyeliner from PAC: Liquid Eyeliner Color.

-*-


So I went to the scene and play along. There are 7 shades in total but I managed to try only 6 of them. Green is out.

-*-


Products such as face painting from PAC is quite famous and used widely by makeup artist for being universal. The products also available in countries such as Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore.

-*-



Personally and as Indonesian Beauty Blogger, I would love to see more local products to be acknowledge out there. In a spirit of competing, they have to explore more in terms of better packaging, quality and uniqueness, like Dewi Sri Spa with ingredients available locally with decades of history being used by royalty of Indonesians for that natural beauty.


-*-



I'm trying the liquid eyeliner helped by the MUA. The liquid is a creamy liquid, took about 1-2 minutes before completely dry, and once dry it turn out to be waterproof and smudge-proof. But when rub it will come off.

-*-




The shades are lovely, I really like the silver and gold since it turns to be sparkly and unlike sparks made by eyeshadow that will not stay on, these liquid eyeliner stay as long as I don't rub them off.

At exactly 6 PM the event started, but I have to get back. After greeted Ibu Martha Tilaar, I said good bye to everyone else on the event and a little bird told me it was a very entertaining event.

Until next time ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment